Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

PayPerPost-Review

I signed up in payperpost.com and added my blog, and i got approval within a week and that was amazing. I thought they would take about a month and that's really great about PayPerPost.
Actually I came to know about this site from my friend and he said that payperpost site is the best to make money through blog, so just went through the site and i got interested in this work.

If you don't have a blog, PayPerPost helps you to create a blog
It also allows you to have Payperpost direct tool in your blog which helps you to have direct contact with visitors. As soon as you earn, it will be transferred to your paypal account, that's a nice thing which are having a constraint that a minimum sum of earning should be made for the payout. PayPerPost also pays you if you refer some one to them.

No comments: