Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yamaha YZF R15 150cc

Yamaha introduces Yamaha YZF R15 150CC bike and it was displayed in Auto Expo 2008 and this bike is a clone of Yamaha YZF R1.

* Engine Capacity: 150 cc

* Maximum Power: 16 BHP






Features
* 150cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder fuel-injected engine
* An all-aluminum “DiASil Cylinder” produced by an exclusive Yamaha casting technology
* Eco-friendly performance that clears the next-phase Bharat 4 emissions standard
* The “Deltabox frame” known for excellent rigidity balance
* “2-eye” multi-reflector headlight design in the YZF-R series image

SOURCE
LINK I
LINK II
LINK III

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the yzf is a great, japanese quality and stability with a great design. I have the same bike and was impressed how much yamaha motor bike insurance was. for the power I would think you would have to pay more.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] DS BlogServ)

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be complaining. I can't make it through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on rrPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)